04 December 2013

I've bitten off more than I can chew

I promised not to overload myself at the beginning of the school year.  I failed.  Miserably.  I have so many unresolved matters for the boys' scouting and school activities (including a scary 8-page state application for the Principal), that I've woken up twice this week in a cold sweat. 

On the upside, I'm starting to figure out my phone's camera!

Here is my first attempt at a flash photo with A1 in the last of the day's light and a ridiculous selfie where I couldn't figure out where to put my hand so it ended up in front of the screen.


2 comments:

Ivan Chan said...

The selfie is great! Even with your hand in it. I think that's the first time I've seen that.

Lam said...

Forget the hand! What about all those gray hairs visible in the shot? Wow!