01 July 2013

Found treasure!

You know that feeling when you pull out those crumpled bills from your dryer?  That's how I feel when I find a photo about which I'd totally forgotten from my phone!  This one of the boys flicking sand behind them was from back in March.

I might be crazy, and I'm certainly biased, but I always advise expectant parents to forgo expensive strollers and fancy cribs (worn, cosleeping babies need neither of these things so this is how I know I'm biased) and just invest in a good camera as their one indulgent bit of baby gear.  These memories are too precious and my brain isn't nearly as reliable as it used to be!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Totally agreed but am also biased ;) Gigs of memories over future garage sale fodder? Totally fine with it.

Lam said...

Are you dutifully filling up your drives? You know, it's not a hobby if you don't actually engage in it. ;)

Michelle said...

Not nearly as much as I've been intending to, which is sad considering how much we've been out and about. Need to change that.