24 June 2013

Scouting

I entered Scoutorama with only my cell phone.  I learned a few things about iPhonography. 

1.  I shoot haphazardly without the heft of my DSLR.  I don't even know what I was thinking when I snapped these shots.

2. Much like the decreasing effective of CPR compressions with time (I recently got recertified so it's fresh in my mind), my iPhonography also diminishes greatly with time.  These are of the first quarter of the day.  I don't know what happened to the other 75% of the event!

3.  I LOVE subject isolation.  Thusly, I NEED aperture control.  When is that going to happen on cell phone cameras?

Presented in their sadly unedited version:

Wolfs (yes, I know, I want to type Wolves so desperately!) bridging to Bears:

Kindergartner gets his Bobcat badge on the Tiger path!

WHAT?!?!?!  Three of my awesome nephews in their Eagle Scout garb.  No pressure on brother #4, eh?  And yes, all 8 of us are in uniform!

No comments: