06 May 2012

Art supplies in bulk

Just the other day, A1 came up to me and sighed, "I wish I was famous."  (I didn't correct him even though he should have conjugated his unreality in the subjunctive!)  When I asked him about it, he informed me that he wanted to be a well-known artist.

Needless to say, we are an arts & crafts kind of family.  But often, I'm too cheap to buy individual items.  That leaves me with Amazon packages like these 500 pipettes!  Well, at least I know we'll eventually put them to good use.

Here they are at a birthday party, choosing to craft instead of run around:

I think all this artwork actually helps to sedate them in general.  They're usually very active, but it's strange how often they'll choose to sit still.  Even in the desert with plenty running around to be had, they actually sat and read!
 


No comments: