22 April 2012

Life gets in the way

...of blogging.  At least, that's the excuse I'm sticking with. 

Here we are yesterday, courtesy of Instagram:

By the way, it's call INSTA-gram.  Why are people making photographs with their DSLRs, processing them on their computer, and then uploading them into their steams?  I mean, I get photos of photos via phone--I have a good number of pro photog friends who image their workspace, but the whole dynamic is ruined by so many layers of external processing.

And while I'm complaining, it's called DRAW Something, not WRITE something.  In its original analog form, it is Pictionary.  That's right, Pictionary...not DICTIONARY!  I neither need nor want text clues--it defeats the entire purpose of the game.

Okay, enough griping.  I'll be back soon with more images of the boys and less complaining.

No comments: