23 November 2011

The ones that almost made it

I think I'm finally done photographing and creating our holiday cards.  It's so stressful, I'm sure the gray hairs on my head multiplied.

Okay, everything is wrong with that statement.

First, there is no empirical evidence to support the belief that worry and gray hairs are associated with one another.  Second, I love photos.  And more importantly, I love photos of my children.  How does the process of creating cards every year cause so much worry?

In any case, here are the ones that almost made it but didn't because their color or composition didn't quite work with the final design.  (Yes, I repeatedly dressed them up on the same clothes and took them out for photos a few days in a row!)

Actually, while I'm at it, here are a few fun ones that weren't under consideration, but I dig 'em anyhow.

No comments: