30 October 2011

A spooktacular party for the boys and ghouls!

Yes, I snapped far more pics of the food than of the boys at the party. 



At one point, I grew tired of A2's antics and made the "one more time and we'll go home" threat.  And then he tried it one more time so I had to apologize repeatedly to A1, who was having a blast, and drag a crying and screaming A2 out of the party.  I try not to threaten my children, but you can be sure that if I make explicit certain contingencies, I'm going to follow through!  (I was so sad to leave.)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh that's a bummer when kiddos act up. TLE's gotten dragged out of several get togethers for behavior issues. I really need to go to the parties you go to -- talk about incredible food AND crafts? So cool!

Lam said...

I've often observed the inverse relationship between the beauty of food and how good it tastes, but these items were all so delish!!

Rachel said...

I have to ask...is this party the same people who had the yo gabba gabba themed party you posted about once? Who are these people? Amazing!

Lam said...

Yes--same people! (Former) MOMS Clubber, in fact!