10 September 2011

Photo fatigue

I've made portraits for nearly 200 students in this past week and compiled them into labeled rosters.  Then there are the candid classroom photos.  And the newborn session I had today.  I'm pooped.  I'm done.  I quit!  Except I still have a few more classrooms to get through.  As previously mentioned, my need to volunteer has been heavily indulged this semester (i.e., the 6 days that have represented the entire semester thus far), but starting Monday, A2 will be starting his preschool schedule and then we'll be taking some Parent and Me-type classes and I won't be able to keep up this pace.

And yet, I'm still pretty perky.  I've been running on fumes for the last 7 years since the middle of my pregnancy with A1 but I still bounce around like crazy.  Sheesh.  I wonder what it would be like if I had actually room to carve out little things like sleep and exercise in my schedule.  You'd have to pry me off the ceiling!

Well, maybe this post's total lack of profundity is itself evidence that my running on fumes does affect my general demeanor.  I mean, I'm just rambling on and on at nearly 1am for no reason.

Okay...I'll stop.  Totally unrelated pics of the boys at the water feature:

No comments: