06 September 2011

Fixation

I haven't blogged in a long time.  A very long time.  It wasn't just because I got busy or felt that the task lacked importance.  It was because I was obsessed with posting our Spring Break road trip in order.  And because there were so many photos to process (with a good number of animated GIFs to create), I was overwhelmed.

Then, a few days ago, it dawned on me that I could merely create a "road trip" label and call up all the posts in order regardless of whether they immediately followed one another!  Technology saves the day!  (Click here to see all the road trips posts!)

So I'll start with a trip to Adventure City with Kinder classmates and a few shots of the last day of school for A1.








Then, it's on to our totally fun and relaxing summer!



2 comments:

Amber Riley said...

So GLAD you are back to blogging!!! Love your photos of those cute boys!!

Lam said...

I'm glad to be back to blogging too because when I stopped writing, I also stopped reading my favorite blogs, including yours and your mom's! I have a lot of catching up to do.