25 June 2011

On playing music

I'm my teenage self when it comes to how I play my music: Loud and repetitively.  I spare the family my love of high volumes with a cordless headset, which just happens to be one of the BEST personal purchases ever, only behind my camera.  Actually, the headset also spares them from having to hear the same song over and over and over again. 

I hate to admit it, but I've been afflicted by a mild case of Bieber Fever.  Wow, that's embarrassing to admit.

Here are pics of the boys pretending to be underwater superheroes.  I'm loving summer (my least favorite season before becoming a parent).  Especially with the yummy snack foods (fresh mozzarella, basil from the yard, etc.) even if the boys prefer simpler options.


2 comments:

Michelle N said...

Between the boys, the pool and the YUMMY THINGS you can make from the stuff in your yard, you might just find **me** "accidentally" coming over all the time if we lived in SoCal!

Lam said...

You have no idea how much I'd love it if you lived in So Cal and "accidentally" popped in all the time!