14 June 2011

Helicopter parents

They call us that because we *hover*. 

Today, I ran into a fellow mom at A1's campus and I joked with her, "You're a slacker--you need to pull your own weight and show up to your kid's school once in a while," because she and I CONSTANTLY see each other at school.  She replied that our volunteer stickers (we need to sign up and grab our visitor stickers each time we are there) should just be tattooed on.  Heh.

So here is slightly related photo of A2 at his co-op preschool during his Special Day and at home on his actual birthday--we'd previously had a big party.


1 comment:

uno said...

Your posts are very inspiring for me, by reading your posts, I get lots of ideas to write new posts on the blog that I have. I hope your post worthwhile for others as well