01 June 2011

Disappointment

The boys ask to see the blog and become dejected when there are no new photos.  It makes me feel bad.  Admittedly, my guilt wheels are well greased and feeling bad comes easily, but this matter, in particular, is so easy to fix.  So I'm going to try desperately to blog all through June.  I take daily photos.  I might as well blog a few at time instead of throwing up (<-- see what I did there with the double meaning?) a huge mass of them at once.  You know, like this:

DSC_7802
DSC_8759
DSC_8773
DSC_7213
DSC_6035
DSC_7261
DSC_8777
DSC_7809
DSC_7232
DSC_7550
DSC_7633
DSC_8804
DSC_8809

6 comments:

Amber Riley said...

Love your photos!!!

Ivan Chan Studio said...

Aw!

Hey, you ever consider blogging directly from your phone? One stop blogging! Snap, post: BLOG!

It'd be a pain on such a small device, though. For me, anyway. I always wait to go home to procrastinate blogging. :)

Ivan Chan Studio said...

This whole subscription thing is faulty. The order's all wacky!

Oh, well. Subscribing to this comment thread.

Lam said...

Thanks, Amber.

@I I'm all abt the edits so I "can't" post from my phone. It's so microbloggy, which borders on Twitter, which still eludes me. Of course, as time goes on, I'm starting to come to the conclusion that I understand Twitter, I just hate it.

Ivan Chan Studio said...

I hate Twitter, too. Although it comes in handy for news.

Lam said...

From a photog standpoint, I've heard
Facebook is good for getting in touch with potential clients but Twitter is good for getting in touch with other photographers for quality peer interaction.

Mostly I think of Twitter as an outlet for narcissistic celebrities. And yes, news. But anything "historical" beyond a week or so in the past seems lost on Twitter.