05 May 2011

It's gotten bad

And I mean REALLY bad.  Oh so very bad.

I make no excuses.  Nothing has happened *to* me--I am fully responsible for my predicament.  I eat even when I'm not hungry and I continue eating even when I'm full.  I do not exercise.

And the result?  I only wear my wedding band because it's too confining (for that fat fingers, that is) to wear both the band and the engagement ring.  I've had to buy new clothes because my old ones do not fit! 

But I suppose that I'm writing this here because it gives me a place to review these thoughts in case I forget.  I have to do something about my health because I want to be able to keep up with the boys and be in better spirits because I'm not so tired all the time.  I need a plan.  I only have intentions now and those are so hard to actualize without a decent plan!

Target:
DSC_7041

Jedis in the yard:
DSC_6969
DSC_6979

Boxes are always better than their contents:
DSC_6257
DSC_6259

Homemade play dough:
DSC_7072
DSC_7077
DSC_7075

Chalk!
DSC_7088
DSC_7085
DSC_7093
DSC_7094

First beach trip of the year in March:
DSC_6071
DSC_6080
DSC_6083

Color theory:
DSC_6263
DSC_6266
DSC_6267

Water balloons, a favorite 'round these parts:
DSC_6251
DSC_6256

Now THAT is a playdate!
DSC_7672

7 comments:

Amber Riley said...

Love the photos in the boxes!

Hyacynth said...

Love your pictures, as always. They are so brilliant and full of life! Especially loving the beach ones.

If you want to brainstorm a plan, that's right up my alley. Well, not with everything, but with getting healthy and all. :)

Ivan Chan Studio said...

I was going to go on a team plan with you. I've got grad school, post-school, post-surgery weight and doughiness to slough off. Hard to get moving!

Only two things that stop me from eating more are my lactose intolerance and healing suture (causes nausea if I overeat)!

Ivan Chan Studio said...

Darn phone posting didn't allow me to subscribe!

Lam said...

@Amber Thanks!

@Hy There's a Curves just a few blocks away from me--maybe that's prob a great option, eh?

@I Are you well enough to exercise? Sheesh, like you didn't have enough GI probs to begin with before the surgery! :(

Ivan Chan Studio said...

I do it anyway! The healing site gets a little sore. I figure it's a healing pain!

I should be sleeping now, too, but am I? No. Desk's a mess. Must. Clean. Oh, hey, unanswered email!

Okay, this is why I dreamed of living alone on a mountain top with compost and solar energy.

19/5/11 12:46 AM

Ivan Chan Studio said...

Argh. That was my other account, but then I tried to sign out, then back in, to delete the previous post, and it won't let me.

Sleep. It does a body good!

Isn't it funny that the word verification was "exaggica"?