04 April 2011

I am a dinosaur

Um...I'm not supposed to double space at the end of a sentence (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentence_spacing)?  How did consensus evolve on this matter without my knowledge until now?  Being in possession of obsolete "knowledge" makes me feel a little old and whole lot scared.

Random photos:

DSC_3094
DSC_3468
DSC_2856
DSC_4170

Lunar New Year
DSC_3489
DSC_3494
DSC_3511
DSC_3501

Sunday hike: You know what happens when you sit 2 boys down before a hike to remind them to stay close?  Nothing, that's what!  They ran ahead anyhow.  And they look pretty proud of themselves, too.
DSC_4446
DSC_4425

Rainy day fun in the garage (if you consider the toppling of a Lego tower "fun").
DSC_4503

DSC_4506
DSC_4522

Strip mall escalator is WAY cheaper than an annual Disney pass.
DSC_4411
DSC_4402
DSC_4400

3 comments:

Michelle said...

... there's a rule about sentence spacing? I had no idea! (Perhaps as a writer, I should know this. Oops.)

And awesome photos of A1 and A2 as always. ;D

Ivan Chan Studio said...

Yeah...sorry you were behind! I learned this almost 10 years ago, then it was reiterated in grad school where we were threatened with lost points if we didn't do it!

There's always stuff we don't know. Different rocks for different folks to live under! :)

Lam said...

@Michelle Rule or no, I can't do it. My right thumb automatically hits that space bar twice!

@Ivan But double spacing looks so pretty! Ima paint my rock bright colors and add comfy pillows.