29 March 2011

Unpublished note

For some reason, I found a note that went unpublished on Facebook from 2 years ago (March 23rd, 2009) when A1 was only 3 years old.  I'd been tagged to interview him and having documented this little exchange between us from so long ago leaves me with such a treasure now!  Here it is:


Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. Tag me back if you have done this, I'd love to hear the answers. (feel free to change it to Dad if appropriate)

1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you, [A1]!

2. What makes mom happy?
When I nap

3. What makes mom sad?
No naps

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When I dance

5. What was your mom like as a child?
(rolls into ball on the ground) You were small like this!

6. How old is your mom?
I don't know

7. How tall is your mom?
3, 4

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
To play with guinea pigs

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Clean, clean, clean!

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know!

11. What is your mom really good at?
Mama changes the clocks when the numbers are wrong

12. What is your mom not very good at?
You can't climb

13. What does your mom do for her job?
You fix stuff

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Dinosaurs!

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When you dance and say I love you

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A sheep!

17. What do you and your mom do together?
We're silly together

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Sometimes we wear the same shirt

19. How are you and your mom different?
If we don't have the same shirt!

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Big hugs and squishes

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
The monorail at Disneyland


Unrelated photos of the boys at Pretend City:

DSC_3040
DSC_3055
DSC_3061
DSC_3072
DSC_3049
DSC_3063
DSC_3067
DSC_3043
DSC_3065
DSC_3042
DSC_3075

2 comments:

Ivan Chan Studio said...

Great interview! And rooster!

Lam said...

The rooster was made of grocery bags! I totally dug it!