29 March 2011

Celebratory complaint

I've had a Nikon D7000 for nearly 4 months and it has rendered 7094 images (yes, that means I've shot an average of about 60 frames per day since it arrived).  And today is the very first time that I've been able to see those images using Mac's Preview software.  Are you kidding me?!?  It's been painful having to go through third party software (a package that I had to upgrade at unexpected cost just to be able to view the RAW files)!  I know that that's the cost of being on the very edge of technology, but most photographers I know use Macs, so why did this forward thinking company abandon such a strong contingent among its clients?  I don't know, nor do I care all that much at this point.  I'm just so thrilled to be able to preview these files directly from the memory card!

Unrelated photos from our trip to the La Brea Tar Pits:
DSC_4106
DSC_4113
DSC_4115DSC_4121
DSC_4109

DSC_4131
DSC_4143
DSC_4137

1 comment:

Ivan Chan Studio said...

I like the title!