25 July 2010

Word allergy

I love words.  And when I string them together to create entire sentences that start from my mind and end up in yours via this amazing phenomenon called language...well, that just blows me away.  But lately, I haven't wanted to communicate; I haven't wanted to be heard.  Though I suppose I can be seen because my photos, the ones I chose to display, say more than I do. 

Since I've run out photos of the boys (is that even possible!?!), here are photos of a friend's children.  I'll let them speak for me while I reignite my love of words.

DSC_5672
DSC_5680

Their mama is my treasured friend of over 25 years.  There's so much chatter with new acquaintances, but with old friends, there is the solace of silence.

2 comments:

Ivan Chan Studio said...

Hugs

Lam said...

Yeah, I don't recall what was specifically going on then. Maybe I was just starting to be anemic and merely physically sluggish from it.