26 July 2010

The Kinda Sorta Vegetarian Vietnamese

My friend the  Vegan Korean  is still vegan, and she's definitely still Korean, but she's no longer blogging.  So in memory of her recently departed food journal, I snapped this photo at The Filling Station Cafe in Orange.
Filling-Station-Cafe

It's the vegetarian sandwich with grilled vegetables, melted mozzarella, and sundried tomato aioli on ciabatta, with a yummy mesclun-esque side salad.  I overdressed (totally on purpose, because that's how I roll) my salad and the balsamic vinaigrette seeped into the bottom of the sandwich.  Awesomeness.

This is totally a food review FAIL because I have pithy comments about neither the diner nor its food.  But at least I snuck in a picture!

2 comments:

Michi said...

That sandwich looks delicious :9~~

Lam said...

I LOVE grilled veggie sandwiches...so easy and yet I hardly ever make at home! Thank goodness I'm not vegan because that cheese really unified the whole thing in a lovely way.