26 May 2010

Belated Easter post

Wow, I'm so incredibly far behind and this post reveals much.
ea-01

A2 had a classroom celebration. He was unimpressed by the Easter Bunny.
ea-02
ea-03

The boys had an egg hunt at the regional park.
ea-04
ea-05

There was a tractor ride after the egg hunt. I love this image of them scrambling around right in front of the STAY SEATED sign!
ea-06
ea-07

Then we went to feed the ducks...and seagulls mid-flight!
ea-08

The boys enjoyed our MOMS Club party and egg hunt, but you can't tell from this first photo!
ea-09
ea-10
ea-11

2 comments:

Ivan Chan Studio said...

You know I love that Easter Bunny pic with A2 looking all suspicious and stuff.

I don't know why that kind of reaction just cracks me up!!!

Loved the elephant photo from earlier, too.

LH said...

A2 has a very expressive face! He probably gets that from me. :)