01 September 2009

Forgive me reader, for I have slacked

It has been...well...a really, really long time since my last blog. I have let my playdate photos languish on my hard drive. I failed to read others' blogs. And the absolute worst part of it all is that I have done nothing productive in lieu of blogging here. Unless word games on Facebook are automatically and universally considered productive. Somehow I don't think so.

My penance? Daily blogging during the month of September. I will post at least once every day. Because, you know, nothing makes readers happier than disappearing for a full month other than flooding the feeds with inane ramblings.

4 comments:

Amber Riley said...

Girl i might try and follow suit. I have been terrible about blogging and there will be lots to write about this month! :)

Ivan Chan Studio said...

Hey, just glad you're back!

I think it's good to take breaks from ongoing projects like blogs, as well as all that the blog involves (such as photography).

I hope you feel refreshed. Life is too precious always to be doing something productive.

Yvonne said...

Don't beat your self up too hard. Let it come to you. A blog post now and again is fine.

H F W said...

Forgiven. :)