15 July 2009

unedited

And by "unedited" I refer to both the photos, which are straight out of the camera, as well as my insatiable drive to post a seemingly endless stream of my children's pictures.

1

They picked some flowers from the yard to tuck behind their ears, and all without my prompting. Of course, they're highly autonomous (instead of adopting their occasional clingy personae) and get along with each other fabulously when it edges closer to nap time.

2
3
4
5

They obviously know me and know which buttons to push so they're quite sure I'm not going to interrupt a round of giggles and fraternal love.
6

And honestly, I don't mind being played in that way. Especially if I happen to have my camera on hand.
7
8
9
10

Wow, 9 photos in...I show no signs of stopping. Sorry. And thanks for the indulgence.
11
12
14
15
16

And this is what happened when I told them it was time to go to sleep (we are in the kitchen):
17

1 comment:

Ivan Chan Studio said...

So cute!

I remember as a kid it was always a pleasure to make my mom smile, or crack up when she was about to discipline us or send us off for a nap.

It's posted later but read earlier--love that seagull shot in "things that make me happy."