07 July 2009

Results from the Great Shootout

WAY back, a few months ago, I organized a 2nd shooting session for moms to take photos of each other and I forgot to show our results.

First off, the important stuff: Snacks! I made mini cheesecakes and the boys made scones.
mini cheesecakes
scones

When we got to the park, A2 really didn't want to take photos--he just kept climbing over a park bench.
bench climber

But we managed to get one shot in!
photo playdate with mama

You know, maybe it wasn't a good idea to show my face on this blog because I'm hamming it up even more than usual these days.
hamming it up


2 comments:

Ivan Chan Studio said...

OMG. That looks like a giant tube worm behind you.

LH said...

Ha ha!!! TOTALLY thought of you and your tube worm issues when I took/posted that pic!