16 July 2009

Police Department open house

What a great day this was! I wish I had more photos, but I got so involved during this amazing community event with shoving the food down my throat and watching the cool demonstrations (like the K-9 unit, the motorcycle officers, the helicopters whooshing by, the SWAT guys scaling the walls, and more!).
TPD1
TPD2
TPD3
TPD4

Between that kick and his jazz hands, A1 is going to make an awesome Rockette when he grows up!
TPD5

The boys were really excited about their balloon animals.
TPD6

For a split second.
TPD7

I love our home! I love that we have big city conveniences but retain an amazing small town feel.

1 comment:

Ivan Chan Studio said...

You do indeed live in a great place.

These neighborly activities by the police department are sweet (good PR, too).