12 July 2009

365 Photography Project, Week 25

169 of 365: We hiked a regional park and came upon this "campsite" right next to the road with satellite capabilities. Seems contrary to me.
169 of 365

170 of 365: I think the privilege of photographing children is being able to witness their exuberance firsthand.
170 of 365

171 of 365: Nature is full of wonderful and amazing things.
172 of 365

172 of 365: Camera-shy kids are fun to capture!
171 of 365

173 of 365: I needed a 365 entry for the day and thought I'd use myself. Sheesh, I hate seeing photographs of myself. I am soooo tired-looking these days (read: past four years!).
173 of 365

174 of 365: Our ball pit is a great setting for photos. Everyone looks good under a mountain of colorful balls.
174 of 365

175 of 365: I found a pair of shoes while picking up the toys and snapped a pic to email the possible owner. Alas, it was the only pic I snapped that day.
175 of 365

5 comments:

Ivan Chan Studio said...

That shoe pic is gorgeous. I need to hire you to photograph my wares, I think I'd sell them faster!

I never tire of seeing your face.

I.

LH said...

Pretty pictures really do sell a product! I'd love to do detailed closeups of your studio in progress...a splotchy easel, a colorful palette, fingers against the canvas, etc.

Ivan Chan Studio said...

Oh, but what about just the products themselves? I've been trying to photograph my cards better, but I just don't have the right lens or background so it looks like I'm taking snapshots on my kitchen table.

Blah.

I only have sane skilz with photography.

LH said...

OMG, your sane skilz made me laugh soooo hard!!!

You could try to make a lightbox...as Googled here: http://www.google.com/search?q=diy+lightbox&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Ivan Chan Studio said...

:)

Thanks for the link!