21 June 2009

Santa Barbara Zoo

What a surprisingly wonderful zoo! Although they had giraffes, elephants, and other amazing animals in residence, I still snapped an inexplicably large number of meerkat photos
SBZoo4

...and well as shots of the boys in exactly the same pose all over the zoo. Here are two examples:
SBZoo1
SBZoo2

I even managed to hand over the camera so I could be in a photo. I have no idea what's going on with A2's leg in this shot.
SBZoo3

After the zoo, we went for a dip in the pool. Go on, test your ability to read children's facial expressions...who's a natural in the water and who is terrified at even the mention of swimming pools?
SBZoo5

2 comments:

Ivan Chan Studio said...

So cute! Glad you handed over the camera. What's A2 doing with his arm/hand in two pics?

I love meerkats. I don't know if it's their communal nature or their primate-like qualities, or both. They're kind of like evolved prairie dogs or something.

I.

LH said...

A2 is waving "hi" to me!

Our family has a strange love of meerkats. We were fascinated by them when we first saw them at the San Diego Zoo. They're so communicative and interactive!