25 June 2009

Chillaxin on our vacay

The nice thing about staying with relatives is that we got to hang out and do nothing for a few days.

You know why the boys are applauding and looking so pleased?
DSC_6192

Because I stopped the car in front of a mall construction site and let them watch for a full 30 minutes.
DSC_6193

Here are some pics of the boys just hangin' out during our road trip.
DSC_6196
DSC_6199
DSC_6203
DSC_6245
DSC_6238
DSC_6207
DSC_6262
DSC_6273

I love this pic of A2 in his cousin's backyard. Man, you can take the boy out of Asia, but you can take the Asia out of the boy. Check out that stellar squat!
DSC_6291

5 comments:

attorneymama said...

LOL at the squat. My kids both managed to inherit it, despite their only 1/8 asian!

Ivan Chan Studio said...

Squatting is so convenient!

A1 is looking so much older in these pics. I don't know if it's the longer hair or what.

I.

LH said...

We can plant all the kids in front of a nail salon w/ a bowl of pho and a pair of chopsticks and they'd blend right in!

Ivan Chan Studio said...

Oh, ah'm gonna pee my pants!

H F W said...

LMBO at the construction site photo! Is this what I have to look forward to with two little guys? If so, I'll take it! 30 minutes of serenity in front of big trucks. A little ironic, but such is life!