28 April 2009

Time killer

After years of dedicated practice, much sacrifice, and some unconventional apprenticeships, I have mastered procrastination. One of my favorite off-task activities is to explore "interestingness" on Flickr. I continue to hit RELOAD until I see something that really dazzles me and then I explore that user's entire photostream. Children's photos usually grab my attention right away. I've always loved the honesty that can only be portrayed through children's eyes.

These photos don't have anything to do with anything, but I don't really have much to say about them, other than to post them that is. So I thought I'd cram them into this post. Sorta relevant, right?
J&E
J
E
family S
krookus
ergo
pimped ergo

1 comment:

Ivan Chan Studio said...

Time enhancer!

Okay, I'm procrastinating, too, but c'mon--these are beautiful photos that I enjoyed drinking in.

It's time well spent. :)

I.